We’re looking for a QA Tester to join our team here in Umeå, Sweden. You’ll mainly work on our upcoming game title; a fast-paced, real-time multiplayer shooter on mobile.
You’ll be responsible for testing new features and release candidates using iOS and Android devices, write test cases and test plans. You’ll help us drive our QA and release pipeline throughout the lifetime of our games, from prototyping all the way up to release and be an advocate for quality at every stage of development.
We encourage all who are interested in the position to apply, regardless of previous experience. If all requirements are not fulfilled, we believe you can come a long way by showing a dedication and willingness to learn. If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude, and interest in working at Level Eight might compensate for this.
- Manual testing experience, ideally on mobile.
- Experience writing test cases and test plans.
- Familiar with the different types of testing: functional, regression, exploratory etc.
- Able to analyze error messages and call stacks and make educated guesses about the causes of defects.
Great to have:
- Experience working with Unity, Android and iOS.
- Understanding of continuous integration processes and build automation.
- Some programming/scripting experience.
- Experience working with test automation tools.
- Full-time QA Tester Job in Umeå, Sweden.
- Competitive salaries and normal business hour.
- Work in a small, dedicated team that cares about making great games.
- Opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
- Great work/life balance with a no-crunch policy.
- An open, transparent and relaxed company culture.
Think you’re the right person for the job?
Your application is the first thing that helps us get to know you.
Send us your application and CV to email@example.com.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously for this position.
Your future co-workers at Level Eight