We are looking for a junior game programmer to join our team in Umeå, Sweden. You will work on our upcoming game title; a fast-paced, real-time multiplayer shooter on mobile.
You will have lots of influence on your own work and collaborate closely with artists, designers, and other programmers.
We encourage all who are interested in the position to apply, regardless of previous experience. If all requirements are not fulfilled, we believe you can come a long way by showing a dedication and willingness to learn. If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude, and interest in working at Level Eight might compensate for this.
- Experience with working in an agile team.
- You have coding experience with Unity 3D or other game engines.
- Experience working with C#.
- Experience working with Java Script.
- You have an understanding of RESTful API Web Services.
- You enjoy learning new things and sharing knowledge with others.
- You are not afraid to ask questions and collaborate with your team
Good to have:
- Experience of working with recent versions Unity 3D
- Experience using Python
- Experience working with C/C++
- Experience working with mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
- Experience setting up, configure and manage Jenkins build servers
- OpenGL ES / Vulkan experience (edited)
- Full-time Game Developer Job in Umeå, Sweden.
- Competitive salaries and have normal business hours.
- Work in a small, dedicated team that cares about making great games.
- Opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
- Great work/life balance with a no-crunch policy.
- An open, transparent and relaxed company culture.
Think you’re the right person for the job?
Your application is the first thing that helps us get to know you.
Send us your application and CV to email@example.com.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously for this position.
Your future co-workers at Level Eight