Android Game Programmer
We are looking for an Android game programmer to join our team in Umeå, Sweden. You will work on our very popular Robbery Bob titles which are played by millions of people every month. Be a part of a small dedicated team to further develop Robbery Bob and take it to new heights. You will have lots of influence on your own work and collaborate closely with artists, designers, and other programmers.
We encourage all who are interested in the position to apply, regardless of previous experience. If all requirements are not fulfilled, we believe you can come a long way by showing a dedication and willingness to learn. If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude, and interest in working at Level Eight might compensate for this.
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Scope: Fulltime.
- Location: Umeå, Sweden.
- You are responsible, dedicated, positive and likes a good challenge.
- Creative, data-driven, and a hungry individual who can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly interested in the mobile games space with a detailed understanding of game mechanics.
- Self-starter who can operate with minimal oversight.
- You have experience with mobile games development.
- Very strong C++ and Java skills
- Experience with Android studio, Google Play Dashboard, NDK, and other Android development tools.
Good to have:
- Experience with Objective-C.
- Experience using Unity and C#.
- Full-time Game Developer Job in Umeå, Sweden.
- Competitive salaries and have normal business hours.
- Work in a small, dedicated team that cares about making great games.
- Opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
- Great work/life balance with a no-crunch policy.
- An open, transparent and relaxed company culture.
Think you’re the right person for the job?
Your application is the first thing that helps us get to know you.
Send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously for this position.
Your future co-workers at Level Eight