Be a part of a small dedicated team to further develop Robbery Bob and take it to new heights. You will have lots of influence on your own work and collaborate closely with artists, designers, and other programmers.
We believe that you are a goal-oriented person with a passion for mobile games, who enjoys working in a small team and within different areas of game programming. As a person, you are responsible, dedicated and positive and relish a good challenge. You enjoy puzzle/adventure games and play them regularly.
• You have experience with mobile games development.
• Very strong C++ skills.
• Familiar with Xcode and Android Studio.
Good to Have:
• Experience with Objective-C
• Experience with Java
• Experience using Unity and C#
If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude, and interest in working at Level Eight might compensate for this.
• Full-time Game Developer Job in Umeå, Sweden.
• Competitive salaries and have normal business hours
• Work in a small, dedicated team that cares about making great games.
• Opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
• Great work/life balance with a no-crunch policy.
• An open, transparent and relaxed company culture.
• Free coffee, Friday fika, lunch hour gaming and bad puns.
Think you’re the right person for the job?
Your application is the first thing that helps us get to know you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your resumé and cover letter.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously for this position.
Your future co-workers at Level Eight