Between December 1st and December 24th, we will arrange a daily giveaway on Robbery Bob’s Facebook page. One lucky winner will each day win one (or more) items from our Spreadshirt Shop. A jury from Level Eight AB will select a winner. Please, read the rules below before participating.
Please note that no employees at Level Eight AB or relatives to employees at Level Eight Ab may participate in the contest.
Rules for participating:
This Campaign is not sponsored by, run by or associated with, Facebook.
Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. This Campaign is open only to those who are over 13 years old, in line with Facebook’s age limit.
2. By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Level Eight as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. One Give Away will be published each day on the Facebook page for Robbery Bob, starting December 1st and ending December 24th. All entries must be submitted within 24 hours from when the daily Give Away was published on Facebook.
4. The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using comment field on the post for the daily Give Away at https://www.facebook.com/RobberyBob/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Level Eight. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once for each daily Give Away. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Level Eight.
5. The Winner(s) of the Campaign will receive one or more products from the Robbery Bob Store (https://shop.spreadshirt.se/leveleight/). Value for each prize: 15,40 – 30,49 Euro. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Level Eight. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Level Eights discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Level Eight to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner will be selected under the supervision of Level Eight. Winner will be notified by a comment on the winning post in the comment field for each daily Give Away within 3 days following selection of Winner. Level Eight shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Level Eights sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Level Eight, anyone acting on behalf of Level Eight, and Level Eight licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Giveaways: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Level Eight. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Level Eight from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Level Eight may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Level Eight reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Level Eights control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Level Eight may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Level Eight. Level Eight reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Level Eight has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Level Eight reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Level Eight and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Sweden WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Sweden having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.